Thursday, March 8, 2012

A dinner we had the other night

We loooove to eat fish. My oldest one doesn't. But once a week we make her to, just because it's so good for your body. She likes the fish breaded so that's what we're doing for her.

I wrote about this before when I wanted to make her a fish but didn't have breadcrumbs and so I had to come up with something else. Oats! I googled a little bit for ideas and made it. And it was so good. So last week we had it again. This time I used flounder and it turned out great as well.

I grounded Oats and Flax seeds and seasoned it with curry, pepper, garlic and oregano.
I breaded the fish and placed it in a hot pan with olive oil.

The side dish was an Arugula salad with roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms.


I roasted the Asparagus with olive oil. Seasoned it with sea salt and pepper and drizzled a little bit of lime juice over it right before I took it out of the pan. The dressing for the salad was made out of Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil, Dijon Mustard, Lemon juice, sea salt and pepper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...