Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A nutritious breakfast

My oldest one is doing TCAP testing in school. So they are doing tests everyday right now. We got a letter from school with a few tips for those days. Eat a nutritious breakfast, get enough sleep, and so on.

Makes sense right?

Well my daughter told me yesterday that one kid brought a MC Donald breakfast meal to school, because they are giving away free breakfasts for every kid who is doing TCAP. You won't see us going there.

I made her, actually I made it for both of my kids, my breakfast. The one I eat every.single.morning. Because it is SO GOOD! And healthy. Fruits, whole grains and protein.

In the jars are Oatmeal, Wheat Bran, Flax Seed and Millet. And we need to go to IKEA so I can buy a few more. One is going to be for my unsweetened Coconut so it looks better than the bag sitting on the counter. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...