Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mixed fruit Protein Smoothie

So far, this is my absolute favorite after workout Protein Smoothie!
I don't know how many times I had it the last few days. Towards the end of my workout I get really excited, because I know that it's almost Smoothie-Time!

Those are the ingredients you need:

1/2 frozen banana
1/4 apple
1 cup of mixed frozen fruits (mine are Mango, Pineapple, Peach and Strawberry)
3/4 cup of Almond Milk
1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder


 Put everything in your blender and mix it together until it's really smooth!

ENJOY! 


You don't have to freeze your banana (Btw: If you do. Do it without the peel!). And you can use fresh fruits as well. But I just love the texture of the Smoothie with frozen fruits. If you have fresh ones you can put a few ice cubes in your blender!

This recipe is like 1 1/2 servings. But I don't mind eating the leftovers out of my Vitamix, because it is SO GOOD! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...